Next week is, October 20, is the 2011 Computer & Technology Law Institute!
The conference includes sessions with the latest news, thoughtful analysis and practice tips about today’s key computer and tech law issues.
- Erica Newland, Center for Democracy & Technology, Washington DC, and Jerry Cerasale, Direct Marketing Association, Washington DC, on “On-Line Behavioral Advertising”
- Jon M. Garon on “Navigating through the Cloud – Legal and Regulatory Management for Software as a Service”
- Outstanding faculty including in-house perspectives from 3M, Best Buy, Medtronic, SunGard and Wells Fargo
- Nine information-packed, practical sessions including focus on cloud computing questions and answers; mobile data security; insurance coverage for data breaches; Internet power-houses’ policies and practices “as law” – plus your critical year in review
- 6.75 credits including 1.0 ethics credit (applied for)
- And more!
More details are available here (opens in a new window).